Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Accra
Location: Accra, Ghana
Event: Ghana Health Service is offering a COVID-19 vaccine clinic at the American Employee Association compound (opposite Ghana International School, near back entrance of the U.S. Embassy, Second Circular Road, Accra, Ghana). First, second, and booster shots available for ages 15 and older.
- 1st Drive: May 4, 2022, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- 2nd Drive: June 8, 2022, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- 3rd Drive: July 6, 2022, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
All COVID protocols will be observed: Mask Wearing / Social Distancing / Handwashing
To participate in this vaccination clinic, registration is required. Please follow this link to register: bit.ly/385Mvvr
Actions to Stay Informed:
- Enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and ensure you can be located in an emergency.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Ghana.
- View the latest Alerts and Messages for U.S. citizens on our website: https://gh.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/security-and-travel-information/.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19, including testing requirements to return to the United States.
- Check with airlines, cruise lines, and travel operators regarding updated information about your travel plans and travel restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
For Consular Assistance:
State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444