Event: Thank you to everyone who registered interest in the virtual Town Hall with U.S. citizens scheduled for Thursday, June 30, 2022. Ambassador Palmer has been unavoidably detained in Washington, DC. We are therefore moving the Town Hall to Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 3:00 pm.
If you are interested in attending the virtual Town Hall and have not yet done so, please send an email to ACSAccra@state.gov, and we will reply to you with the sign-in information. Please use the subject line “Town Hall” and include in your email any topics or questions you would like Embassy representatives to address. If you have already registered, we will provide you with the new sign-in information before the event
Actions to Take to Stay Informed:
- All U.S. citizens should enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive Alerts and ensure you can be located in an emergency.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Ghana.
- Refer to our website for the latest Alerts and Messages for U.S. citizens: https://gh.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/security-and-travel-information/
For Consular Assistance:
- U.S. Embassy Accra, Ghana
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- U.S. Embassy Ghana Website
- Country Information Page for Ghana
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)