On December 27, 2021, the cost for a U.S. passport book will increase by $20. The increased fee is necessary to ensure we continue to produce one of the most secure travel and identity documents in the world.
For minor passport applicants using Form DS-11, the new fee is $135. For adults renewing their passports using Form DS-82, the new fee is $130. For adults who must apply using Form DS-11, the new fee is $165. For the complete list of fees, please see: http://travel.state.gov/passportfees.
- U.S. Embassy Accra, Ghana
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Email: ACSAccra@state.gov
- U.S. Embassy Ghana Website
- Country Information Page for Ghana
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)